Ununpolsubs Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Range 15 720p Movies

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A group of veterans wake up after a night of partying to find out that the zombie apocalypse has spread across the United States. Together, they must fight their way across the country in order to find a cure for the outbreak and restore freedom before it's too late.
After a night of debauchery, five military buddies wake up in the drunk tank only to find out that while they were passed out in their cell, the zombie apocalypse kicked off. Armed only with billy clubs and their military experience, they break out of prison and fight their way to their old base. Along the way, they pick up a whole lot of weapons, a couple of damsels in distress, and accidentally, the cure. They woke up that morning fighting hangovers. Now the fate of the world hangs over their ability to fight.
Alright, let's be clear - I am a B movie fan. I like slasher movies. I am addicted to the zombie genre. I can't get enough of war movies. I truly appreciate the art of a proper grind house, B movie. I appreciate the vision a writer/producer may have, even if bad acting and cheesy effects mar the final product. But those imperfections are what make the genre wonderful. Honestly - I love that stuff.<br/><br/>So Range 15 felt like a winner. A dark comedy. Zombies. Apocalypse. Sign me up! So I rented the movie one night, with no expectation but B movie gore fest, laced with Mat Best's twisted humor. What a mistake. This feels like a movie where they had a couple of good one liners, and they said "Let's make a whole movie out of that."<br/><br/>I could barely sit through this mess. The acting was't great, and it wasn't terrible for a bunch of guys and soldiers who had probably had a couple of other day jobs. A couple of the cameos were memorable. But ultimately the bad acting did nothing to enhance its statusB movie. <br/><br/>The plot, which revolves ostensibly around getting a cure for a zombie outbreak to the government authorities, is typical zombie fare. The adventures and mishaps along the way servefodder for locker-room humor at its worst. The fourth wall gags don't work at all. It's like they wanted to make Deadpool meets Walking Dead. The script's continuity and humor don't mesh like they do for dark comedy/zombie standouts like Shaun of The Dead or Zombieland (nevermind production quality).<br/><br/>My discomfort during this movie was such that even when a decent gag popped up, I even couldn't give it it's proper due. My irritation with the whole product simply overwhelmed anything else redeeming. My expectations for this were exceptionally low, and it did not even come close to meeting them. <br/><br/>I like Mat Best and enjoy his YT comedy. This just didn't work though.
When I first heard about this clothing company coming up with another movie about the zombie apocalypse, I rolled my eyes. But my hubby was very interested, so I figured why not.<br/><br/>As things got rolling, I found myself more drawn to the sick, twisted humor that permeates the military. And so, last night, I found myself in a theater for the special screening. I was one of about 5 females in the audience.<br/><br/>And then all of my expectations were stomped on and stuffed inside a Velcro blow-up doll. The references to real life, the blatant showing of sponsors' gear, the larger-than-life personalities all coming together and perfectly meshing. And that over-the-top humor I've come to know and love.<br/><br/>There were a lot of references that the average person might not get, like PT belts and challenge coins. All in all, though, I'd say that this movie is going to have a massive cult following!

Magnum, P.I. movie download in mp4the God of War III full movie in hindi free download hdInternet Gangsters full movie in hindi free download mp4Ender's Game movie free download hdThe Expressionistic Jump movie free download in hindidownload A Shaolin TreasureEpisode 1.8 full movie in hindi free download mp4Salt song free downloadCryo full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieUnlocked full movie in hindi free download mp4

last edited 217 weeks ago by Ununpolsubs
Please log in to post a reply.